Another Jamie Oliver creation. Allow 2 per portion. Keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- 70 g pumpkin seeds
- 20 g puffed rice
- 50 g whole almonds
- 80 g medjool dates de-stoned
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cocoa powder heaped tsp
- 1/2 tbsp Clear Honey
- 1 orange - juiced
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blitz 40g of the pumpkin seeds in a food processor until a fine dust and decant onto a plate
- Blitz the remaining pumpkin seeds, puffed rice, almonds and dates.
- Add the turmeric, cinnamon and cocoa and a pinch of sea salt. Blitz again.
- Add the vanilla extract, honey and half the orange juice. Blitz for 1-2 minutes until the mixture comes together. If it's too dry add a bit more orange juice.
- With wet hands divide the mix into 24 and roll into balls. Drop into the pumpkin seed dust and coat them well.
Nutrition - per ball: 80Kcal, 5.2g Fat (.6g Sat fat), 2.7g Protein, 6g Carbs (4.2g sugar), Fibre 0.5g