- 140 g rolled oats
- 85 g mixed seeds eg sunflower, linseed, pumpkin
- 85 g nuts chopped e.g walnut, pecan, hazelnuts, almonds
- 85 g coconut flakes
- 40 g coconut oil melted
- 125 g apple puree I use baby food puree as its unsweetened
- 35 g Clear Honey
- 100 g raisins
- 50g g dried dates chopped
- 50 g dried mango chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 160C/ Gas mark 3
- Mix the oats, seeds, nuts and coconut flakes together.
- In a small bowl mix together the melted oil, apple puree and honey then pour over the oats. Mix well.
- Spread the mix out over 2 baking trays. Bake for 20 mins, mix after 10 mins so everything crisps up evenly.
- Let the granola cool before stirring in the raisins and dried fruit.
- Weigh the granola and divide by 10 to give the number of g per portion. It roughly works out at 65g a portion.
Approx Nutrition: 297 Kcal, 30g Carbs, 17g fat (7g sat), 6g protein I like to serve it with yoghurt and some chopped fresh fruit. A sprinkle of pollen grains is nice too, I've just bought a jar on holiday in Pembrokshire.