Feed a crowd or batch Cooking – serves 8!
This is my healthy version of chicken cacciatore. Unusually I didn’t have any olives in the house so i used capers instead but feel free to add olives to juzz it up a bit!
- 950 g Skinless and boneless chicken thighs cut into approx 1" cubes
- 800 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 340 g Jar of roasted red peppers roughly chopped
- 100 g red onion 1 medium onion diced
- 2 tbsp capers roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs or just oregano
- 1 tsp marigold swiss bouillon stock powder
- Place onion in the Instant pot with a little water and simmer until soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and change to pressure cooking method for 13 minutes.
- Leave to naturally depressurise, about 30 mins