The picture doesn’t do this salad justice. Warm potatoes with fennel and mint in a mayonnaise and yoghurt dressing. Summer on a plate. NB – mint seems to be the only herb I can grow in the garden!
Potato Salad with mint & fennel
- 2 potatoes skin on and cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 bulb fennel chopped small
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tbsp mint leaves chopped
- Wash and cube the potatoes and cook in boiling water until soft.
- Drain and leave to cool a little.
- Add the mayonnaise, yoghurt & chopped mint. Mix well and serve.