This is a super easy loaf made from oats and low in sugar. The recipe comes from Dr Hazel Wallace and you could experiment with different herbs. Great served with homemade soup or eggs.
Rosemary & Mixed Seed Bread
- 300 g oats
- 80 g mixed seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder (I used gluten gree)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 500 g natural yoghurt
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180C/ 350F / Gas 4
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl
- Stir in the yoghurt and egg
- Grease a loaf tin (about 900g) or use a loaf liner
- Pour the mixture in and bake for 30 minutes. Then turn the temperature down to 150C/ 350F/ gas 2 and bake for a further 20-25 minutes.