Another easy peasy super healthy Prawn recipe.
I served mine with chilli and mint butterbeans
- 1 carrot peeled and shaved into ribbons using a veg peeler
- 1 Courgette Shaved into ribbons using a veg peeler
- 1 stick Celery Shaved into ribbons using a veg peeler
- 2 Brocolli florets sliced thinly
- 300 g king prawns raw or cooked
- 1 tsp garlic crushed
- 50 ml vegetable stock
- 2 lemon slices
- fresh dill optional
- Pre heat the oven to 180C or 160C fan / Gas 4
- Cut out 2 pieces of tin foil, roughly 25cm x 25cm. Top each one with a slightly smaller piece of greaseproof paper. Curl up the parcel edges to hold the filling.
- Divide the veggies between the parcels and top with the prawns and a lemon slice.
- Mix the garlic in the stock and split between the 2 parcels. Sprinkle on the dill if using.
- Seal the parcels to enclose the contents and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until vegetables are tender. Open the parcel and add the butterbeans if using. Remove the foil before serving (note to self!)