Easy peasy vegetable curry. This curry doesn’t have really complex flavours, it’s just a nice warming hug in a bowl.
Cauliflower & Potato Curry
- 1 Medium Onion roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp ground tumeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 4 tsp medium curry powder
- 400 g tinned tomatoes
- 500 g potatoes peeled and diced
- 400 g cauliflower florets
- 400 ml reduced fat coconut milk
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and gently saute the onion for 10 minutes.
- Add the ginger, garlic, turmeric, cumin and curry powder. Heat through for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and 1/2 can of water.
- Add the cauliflower, potato and coconut milk.
- Mix well and bring to the boil, then simmer for 40-50 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- I like to serve with a sprinkle of coriander, a dollop of yoghurt and a poppadum. You could also serve this along side cooked rice.
Nutrition approx per serving: 231 Kcal, 25.4g Carbs, 10.9g Fat (5.6g saturated), 8.5g Protein, 8.8g Fiber