These are absolutely delicious, crunchy quinoa is a game changer!
You can substitute pretty much any veg that you have kicking about in the fridge and feel free to swop the smoked salmon for cooked chicken or ham.
Savoury Quinoa Muffins
- 250 g Cooked quinoa (80g dry)
- 80 g leek finely chopped
- 40 g mushrooms finely chopped
- 130 g brocolli finely chopped, include the stalk
- 60 g red onion finely chopped
- 200 g feta cheese small cubes
- 100 g smoked salmon finely chopped
- 4 medium eggs beaten
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C fan/ gas 5
- Add the cooked & cooled quinoa to a large mixing bowl
- Chop all the veggies, cheese and smoked salmon and add to the quinoa.
- Add the beaten eggs and mix well
- Divide into muffin tins lined with cake papers and press the mix down with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy on top.
- Cool slightly before eating or delicious cold.