Prawn Stir Fry
- 1 celery stalk
- 100 g green beans
- 100 g carrot
- 100 g mushrooms
- 100 g sugar snap peas
- 50 g curly kale
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 medium birds eye chilli
- 2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 150 g large prawns cooked or raw
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp swiss bouillon (or 1/2 stock cube)
- 2 nests rice noodles (optional)
- Boil a kettle and then chop up the celery, green beans, carrot and mushrooms into bite-size pieces.
- If adding noodles simmer a pan of water ready.
- Make up the swiss bouillon with 250ml boiling water and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the soy sauce and gently fry the prawns for 2 minutes. If the prawns are raw they will turn pink when cooked through. Scoop into a piece of tin foil and seal to keep warm.
- Add the garlic, ginger, chilli and all the vegetables to the wok and fry quickly for 2 minutes, stir frequently.
- Add the stock to the wok and cover. Simmer for 5 minutes to steam the veggies. At the same time add the noodles to the pan of boiling water and simmer for 5-7 minutes as per packet instructions.
- Add the prawns back in along with the chopped up spring onions.
- Drain the noodles if using.
- Serve the veg and prawns on the noodles and add the chilli sauce (optional).