Greek Salad / Greek Panzanella
- 1 cucumber, unpeeled, halved and de-seeded and sliced into 1/4" thick pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, large diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, large diced
- 1 green bell pepper, large diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 pack cherry/plum tomatoes, halved
- 1 pack feta cheese, cut into 1/2" CUBES
- 1 jar kalamata olives, halved
- 1 ciabatta (for PANZANELLA)
For the vinaigrette
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup red vine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Place the cucumber, peppers, tomatoes and red onion in a large bowl
- For the vinaigrette whisk together the garlic, oregano, mustard, vinegar and salt and pepper. Whilst whisking, add the olive oil and make an emulsion.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the vehetables.
- Add the feta, olives and bread cubes if making panzanella. Mix lightly.