Perfect to snack on at Christmas, or any time really.
Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- 300 g Cauliflower About 1/2 a head. Chopped small or pulsed in a food mixer.
- 125 g Grated Cheddar Cheese Use vegetarian if required
- 1 medium Egg
- Black pepper as desired
- Pre-heat oven to 200C/ Gas 6
- Finely chop the cauliflower by hand or in a food mixer. Tip into a bowl and add the cheese and the beaten egg. Add some black pepper and combine the ingredients.
- Grease a muffin tin of use a silicone mould and divide the mixture into 12 into the muffin tin. Roughly 1 1/2 tbsp. in each
- Bake the bites for 15-20 minutes. Leave to cool for 5 minutes. Delicious hot or cold.