- 350 g new potatoes halved
- 300 g Haddock loin skin and boneless
- 90 g frozen peas
- 200 g runner beans
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp capers chopped
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp flour to dust the fish
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan for about 10 minutes or until soft.
- Add in the peas for the last minute of cooking and then mash together and keep warm.
- Cook the runner beans to your liking (2-3 minutes usually)
- Make the dressing by mixing 2 tbsp. of the olive oil, capers, lemon zest and juice together. Season with salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- Dust the fish fillets in the flour. Heat 1 tbsp. of oil in a non stick frying pan and fry the fish for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add the dressing to the frying pan to warm through as you plate up the mash and veg. Place the fish on top and spoon over the dressing.
Nutrition per serving: 581 Kcal, 44g Protein, 44g Carbohydrate (8g sugars), 25g fat (4g saturates), 9g fiber.