- 350 g new potatoes halved
- 300 g Haddock loin skin and boneless
- 90 g frozen peas
- 200 g runner beans
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp capers chopped
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp flour to dust the fish
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan for about 10 minutes or until soft.
- Add in the peas for the last minute of cooking and then mash together and keep warm.
- Cook the runner beans to your liking (2-3 minutes usually)
- Make the dressing by mixing 2 tbsp. of the olive oil, capers, lemon zest and juice together. Season with salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- Dust the fish fillets in the flour. Heat 1 tbsp. of oil in a non stick frying pan and fry the fish for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add the dressing to the frying pan to warm through as you plate up the mash and veg. Place the fish on top and spoon over the dressing.