This is a lovely side dish to any curry.
Whole Roasted Spiced Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp tumeric powder
- 2 tbsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 400⁰ F.
- Grease a small baking tray with coconut oil.
- Trim the base of the cauliflower, removing the woody stem and green leaves.
- In a wide bowl, combine the coconut milk and the rest of the ingredients.
- Place the cauliflower on the baking sheets and cover with the spice paste.
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes, or until it’s dry to the touch and the cauliflower is tender.
- Slice into wedges and serve.