Buckwheat and Pomegranate Salad
- 200 g buckwheat
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only
- 1 handful flatleaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 handful mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Put a small pan of water on to boil. Once boiling, add the buckwheat. Simmer for slightly less than the packet instructions to avoid a gloopy mess. About 15 minutes.
- Drain the buckwheat and allow to cool. Then add the spring onions, pomegranate seeds, pumpkin seeds and herbs.
- Whisk the oil and vinegar, season to taste with salt and pepper before mixing into the buckwheat.