A no bake dairy free cheesecake made from Tofu and cashew nuts in place of the soft cheese. Almonds and dates replace the usual biscuit base.
It is absolutely scrummy x
Blueberry Tofu Cheesecake
- 150 G whole almonds
- 175 G soft ready to eat dates Remove stones
- 125 G blueberries
- 100 G Cashews Soaked overnight
- 350 G Silken tofu
- 2 Tbsp Light olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 Zest & juice of a lemon
- 2 Tbsp Honey or maple syrup
- For the base: blitz the almonds in a food processor until coarse. Add the dates and process until the mixture sticks together. Press into the bottom of an 7” lined springform tin or a flan dish.
- For the topping: place the drained cashews, tofu, oil, lemon zest, lemon juice and honey or maple syrup in a food processor and blitz until smooth. Pour the mixture over the base and smooth the surface. Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Top with the blueberries before serving.